Servers process huge amounts of data every day. A human alone can not keep up with all the changes that happen. Therefore, our engineers recommend implementation of an IT monitoring system on every server of our clients.
We specialize in implementations based on Nagios, Cacti and Icinga environments, offering the client both commercial and free software licenses (open source). We can monitor a network, network devices, applications and servers. As a complementary service to implementations, we also offer looking after an existing monitoring.
IT monitoring can be used for:
- Server monitoring, computer monitoring
- Service monitoring (SMTP, HTTP, POP3, NNTP, SNMP, ICMP, FTP, SSH)
- CPU load control, free space on hard drives, RAM usage
- Measurement of humidity and temperature in the server room, correctness of power lines functioning
- Detecting attempts of attacks at the network
- Verifying correctness of the End of Day process
- Verification of staff working time
- Monitoring service availability.