ISO 27001 is a data security standard. Virtline, as a company specializing in IT security services, offers the implementation of the ISO 27001 certificate. Thinking about the company’s safety, we rely on security’s three pillars:
- Accessibility – authorized personnel has access to information.
- Integrity – ensuring the accuracy and completeness of information.
- Confidentiality – access to information is only available to authorized personnel.
The ISO 27001 standard defines the following areas as crucial for information security in the organization:
- Information security policies
- Organization of information security
- Human resource security
- Asset management
- Access control
- Physical and environmental security
- Operations security
- Communications security
- System acquisition, development and maintenance
- Supplier relationships
- Information security incident management
- Information security aspects of business continuity management
- Compliance; with internal requirements, such as policies, and with external requirements, such as laws
As part of preparing the client’s company for certification, we audit and implement the necessary solutions in all of these areas.