The server audit covers many areas of the server room functioning. While conducting an audit, we verify in detail the security level of configuration, paying attention to the efficiency of the entire system at the same time. The network audit results with a detailed report, containing a number of recommendations that can be of a great help for the company in the future months or even years.
The server audit includes the following elements:
- Verification of backup copy system
- Evaluation of Disaster Recovery procedures
- Finding potential errors that may pose a threat to the security of the system
- Safety tests of installed dynamic components
- Verification of the possibility of recovering the system after data loss
- Verification of access privileges to the administration of key SQL services,
- Evaluation of existing services and programs
- Website software security tests for the possibility of modifying information or obtaining confidential data.