Safety features of modern, professionally implemented IT systems and services are difficult to penetrate. For this reason, more and more hackers use the human factor and break into companies through various manipulation techniques.
As a response to this type of threat, we offer social engineering tests. Using the same methods as cybercriminals, we try to get into companies. In a result, we create a report showing weak links in the security of the company.
While examining the human factor of the security of the company, we perform, among others:
- Attempts to obtain information using phone communication
- Attempts to obtain information using e-mails and text messages
- Attempts to enter the facility and restricted areas of the organization
- Attempts to obtain information during a direct conversation
- Access attempts through spyware applications
- Sending viruses via e-mail and flash drives.